Graduate Trainee (local program) - Customs Operations
When you join our Graduate Program, you become a part of Siemens Energy. You get to share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world. You will work on real global issues and help create solutions that directly make an impact.
You will work in a team responsible to clear goods, on behalf of other Siemens Energy legal entities from different countries. Within this responsibility you clear goods for different customs procedures (procedure vamale) and for Intrastat.
In this task you will follow the internal rules and regulations as established by your organization and the relevant legal entity you work for.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Terminating customs transit documents
- Preparing customs declarations and Intrastat files
- File customs declarations and Intrastat
- Monitor and control those processes
- 6-18 months full of growing, learning, responsibilities and development opportunities
- Individually designed assignments on company strategic projects
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with our management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Our comprehensive - training plan that will fortify your communication and personal skills
What You Bring
- We would like to get to know you, if you have a professional education or a degree from a university in Economics, Trade, Legal or comparable.
- Your graduation from university or at least 1 year experience in the field of customs processes (Import, special procedures, export, Intrastat) convinces us to have found the right candidate.
- Fluent language skills in Romanian, as well as English are a must. German language skills would be a plus.
- Negotiation, presentation, and assertiveness are attributes that describe you the best.
- Sociable, curious and open to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions to understand tasks and projects
- Previous experience/involvement in student activities, NGO's
- First international experience (work in international teams, work abroad) is a plus
About the Team
We are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and inclusive work environment and opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about customs operations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets.
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings.
- Special for books lovers ??? Bookstore.
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription.
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III.
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives.
Jobs & Careers: