Supplier Quality Engineer Inspector
A Snapshot of Your Day
You work in a global team, remotely or in the office and communicate across all regions. As Supplier Quality Engineer Inspector, you are in charge of inspection execution at supplier side, work in software applications, you manage the inspection planning and documentation.
How you will make an Impact
- Inspection preparation, documentation and execution at supplier side
- Supplier qualification, development and active cooperation in quality improvement of suppliers and purchased parts
- Avoidance of quality problems through development of preventive measures at suppliers
- Quality assurance methods and analysis of the causes of defects and initiation of appropriate corrective actions together with suppliers
- Implementation of preventive SQM methods and risk management in supplier-related processes, projects, and products
- Initiate, control and actively track supplier corrective and preventive actions.
- Proactive collaboration with a global team and internal partners
- Training and guidance of 3rd parties
What you Bring
- Completed technical education, mechanical engineering, CWI, or similar.
- Certified according to ISO 9712 in VT, MT, PT and UT at least in Level II
- Several years of relevant professional experience in NDT
- In-depth knowledge with the application of quality methods such as 5 Why, FMEA, 8D, RCA
- Very good collaboration and communication skills required.
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, SAP
- Team player, precise work, high level of initiative and flexibility
- Consistent and self-confident appearance
- Constructive cooperation across all levels of an organization
- Business fluent in English
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
About the Team
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Within our project organization we drive the energy transition by managing, engineering and constructing big electricity infrastructure projects.
We work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmentally friendly power generation on ships and barges. Further we are EPC contractor for high voltage converter stations -whether it is onshore or offshore- for transmission highways, high voltage substations and other grid technology projects to make electricity supply fit for future.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Private Pension Pylon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
Jobs & Careers: