Risk and Internal Control Officer
A Snapshot of Your Day
Supporting the affected local Management Board to manage business risks effectively, by coordinating Risk & Internal Control (RIC) measures and assessments on a country level.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Analyze Control Requirements and their applicability in the involved organizational units: identification of process owners, verification of documentation requirements, monitoring of controls implementation.
- Provide training and support to process owners, RIC Representatives in the Region/Business and Independent Assessors to manage the Internal controls process: coordinate workshops, perform quality checks etc.
- Supervise and validate deficiencies and remediation, support entities to close the remediation activities as soon as possible.
- Perform quality and validation checks for various entities reporting to the hub EU & AF.
- Support RIC best practice sharing and projects to increase efficiency in the country / hub / globally
- Potentially support to maintain a proper country Signature Mandate
- Potentially support to establish/maintain local policies and circulate policies and announcements.
- Potentially support country management with additional financial tasks or projects.
What You Bring
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Business or related field required.
- 3-5 years previous Finance, Accounting, Audit or related experience
- Experience in administrative and/or financial processes (min 3 years)
- Knowledge about the internal processes and organizational unit(s)
- Internal controls expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management, analytical, organizational and people skills
- Self-motivated with ability to stay on deadline in with a positive, energetic, and can-do attitude.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy.
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality.
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
- Building a large network
- Flexible working/ mobile working from home
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Jobs & Careers: