Project Information Manager
A Snapshot of Your Day
Execute the project specific process governance for information management and tool governance. Defining and ensuring the efficient project information flow and respective tool landscape as well as for the execution of customer documentation.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Establish of the project information standard, generation methods and procedures, and the project's common data environment (CDE) and coordinates tasks and processes
- Build the technical documentation for partners and coordinate the document and data results from all project related stakeholders
- Setup of tools and project specific adjustments. Provision of IT-related input to various fields
- Ensure reliability of tool operation and interfaces
- Introduce new software concepts in close collaboration with IT departments to make BIM and digitalization happen
- Support of the General Project Manager as Project Management Specialist and reports directly to them
What You Bring
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (Information Management, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering)
- Experience in execution of large plant projects (turnkey and consortium) with interdisciplinary teams; experience in coordinating process interfaces
- Knowledge in project and quality management methods
- Knowledge and experience about information management (DMS, IMS, Data engineering) and related IT tool. Good understanding of information handling and data architecture as well as knowledge in cloud- and web-services
- Experience in development and implementation of BIM methodologies and digitalized processes in project businesses and internal organizations based on ISO 1965
- Proficient English skills and strong business and result-orientation, other language skills are very welcome
- Excellent team work and strong communication skills combined with enhanced conceptual and analytical skills
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Who is Siemens Energy?At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to DiversityLucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards and Benefit
- Your lunch with meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with facultative pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
- Hybrid work
Jobs & Careers: