Maistru electric / energetician
A Snapshot of Your Day
In our Business Unit Transformation of Industry, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Responds to and fulfills the objectives received, as well as any order received from the head of department.
- Responsible for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the duties, as well as for the quality of the works performed.
- Responsible for the content of his/her own dispositions and decisions, including the delegation of duties.
- Responsible for the damages created as a result of his activity, dispositions, decisions.
- Coordinates, trains, develops professionally the activity of subordinate personnel.
- Assists the bidding department in preparing price offers for the works requested by the client.
- Performs scheduled and emergency maneuvers together with the (authorized) subordinate personnel.
- Performs repairs in technological installations / electrical stations depending on the situation and possibilities.
- Organizes the workplace and assigns tasks to each individual.
- He is responsible for the planning and timely completion of the assigned works.
What You Bring
- High School/Proffesional School graduate with Electrical, Electrotechnical or Electromechanical profile.
- Solid theoretical and practical technical knowledge in the field.
- Min. 10 years of professional experience in the electrical field.
- Driving license category B.
- Skilled in communication and collaboration.
- Ability to learn, adapt and work in a team.
- Medically fit for working at height, resistant to effort and working in stressful conditions (high/low temperatures; noise, narrow spaces, etc.)
About the Team
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Your lunch with meal tickets
Keep your brain fit with our trainings
Special for books lovers - Bookster
Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
Think about your future too with facultative pension Pilon III
Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
Initial point of contact for our Operations seeking support related to their Returns and questions related to Spare Parts & Suppliers.
Established and maintain regular contact with Operations to share information and building sustainable strong customer/Key stakeholder relationships.
Track & expedite orders on requests or deadlines are to be missed.
Ability to work geographically separated from the customers & Key stakeholders.
Ensure SharePoint Data areas are always accurate and updated.
Deal with all non-conformances in a timely manner ensuring a corrective action is communicated.
Create inbound return orders in SAP.
Search for data in SAP to prepare goods reception (assessment of return request)
Distribute mails from common mails box.
Monitor EDI connection on return Purchase Orders.
Creation of returns towards vendors in SAP.
Follow up on response from vendors.
Ad hoc support to internal stakeholders.