In our Business Unit Transformation of Industry, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
How you'll make an impact:
- Maintenance, control, checking of electrical equipment in installations;
- Measuring the insulation resistance of busbars, power transformers, instrument transformers, motors, generators, separators, circuit breakers, electrical cables;
- Measuring the ohmic resistance of power transformers, instrument transformers, motors, generators;
- Checking the correct operation of gas relays. Measuring the secondary load on instrument transformers. Measurement of current-voltage characteristics of secondary windings of current measuring transformers.
- Checking the transformer ratio of the instrument transformers. Measuring the minimum operating voltage of the circuit breaker coils. Measuring the average tripping and tripping times of circuit breakers.
- Measuring the ohmic contact resistance of the primary current paths of circuit breakers. Checking and achieving concordance between primary and secondary circuits of electrical installations. Mechanical and electrical checking of relays.
- Setting the protection relays. Checking the control, measurement, protection and signalling circuits that are part of the low and medium voltage cells. Execution of control, protection, signalling and measurement circuits.- Identification of grounding points in DC electrical diagrams and their removal. Performing tests with high alternating or direct voltage on cables, busbars, insulators, circuit breakers, measuring transformers, protection equipment. Dismantling, mounting, checking and repairing relays and measuring devices.
- Measuring the leakage resistance of earthing installations. Measurement of soil resistivity. Checking the continuity of the protective earth. Checking the continuity of the conductors connecting the earthing belt to the earthing socket and the flange connections.-Dismantling, assembly, testing, commissioning of electrical equipment
- Preventive and corrective maintenance activities on installations.
- High school graduate/vocational school with Electrical, Electrotechnical or Electromechanical profile.
- Solid theoretical and practical technical knowledge in the field;
- Min 5 years professional experience in the electrical field;
- Driving licence category B
- Communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to learn, adapt and work in a team
- Medically fit for working at height, resistant to stress and working in stressful conditions (high/low temperatures; noise, confined spaces, etc)
- Discipline, conscientiousness, punctuality;- Skill, observant;- Promptness in interventions;
- Rigour in following rules and instructions.
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with Siemens Energy meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with facultative pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
- Hybrid work