Administrator for spare parts Business
How You'll Make an Impact: * Receipt of customer orders for spare parts logistics. * Generate order opening and confirmation in SAP. * Creation of orders in SAP including deadline monitoring. * Creating delivery bills and coordinating shipping with our service provider. * In this job is German very important, because our suppliers speaks very often only German. * Support for internal procurement via OneSRM and SAP.
What you bring:
* Good knowledge of German, both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
* SAP knowledge.
* Confident handling of Office365.
* Desirable EPDH/IndustryMall knowledge.
About the Team:
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Check out the video:
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits:
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers ??? Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.