Working Student in Public Funded Projects, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Undergraduate Student/Master program student in the following fields: economics, business administration, accounting, or related;
- Highly organized and able to multitask;
- Ability to analyze data;
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive and driven to successfully implement projects;
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to successfully cooperate across specializations and hierarchies;
- Professional in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in working with public-funded projects;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Good command of MS Office tools: Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Previous experience in administering contracts and working with financial documents;
- Exposure to ERP system (SAP).
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
- Conduct administrative duties, such as preparing project status reports, creating project presentation materials, and drafting project documents;
- Support the coordination and management of projects;
- Contribute to the planning and development of projects;
- Maintain project documents and reports;
- Support on acquisitions;
- Monitor and maintain the documents inventory;
- Ensure compliance with the company's internal procedures.