Technical Program Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Veeam(R), the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience through data security, data recovery, and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, who trust Veeam to keep their businesses running.
Corporate Technology Programs & Portfolio Management Office is responsible for managing the programs and projects that enable leveraging best technology and solutions available on the market for all Veeam business departments. The goal is to ensure that businesses perform at the top of their efficiency to fuel Veeam growth.
This role, CT (Corporate Technology) Technical Program Manager, will manage the cross-functional projects to implement new systems or new features including relevant system integrations, as well as lead the change management and adoption process.Your tasks will include:
- Work with Corporate Technology and Business leadership to define the scope of the project and prioritize its workstreams
- Identify stakeholders and secure necessary resources
- Track and manage the progress and risks
- Coordinate technical teams in their efforts to meet project objectives, resolve the blockers, and keep focus on delivery objectives
- Ensure quality assurance and user acceptance testing is done and documented
- Facilitate the stakeholder communication
- Communicate status, decisions, priorities, and relevant project information
- Ensure proper rollout of the system and processes to the business users adhering to the best practices of change management
- Ensure the appropriate documentation is created and maintained
- Transfer the projects deliverable to operations for future maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree required, preference for technical fields
- Preference for candidates who have relevant experience in IT and business applications program management at a technology company
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse team
- A self-starter who can work collaboratively to find solutions to various challenges
- Good understanding of system architecture, software design principles, and how various components of a system interact
- Proactive identifying potential project risks and developing strategies to mitigate them
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and tools to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Backbone / Ability to focus on the high-level goals and what it takes to get there
- Ability to develop deep understanding of company's technology environment and its systems
- Relationship Building
- Project Management, PMP certified
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Analytical Skills
- Passion for efficient processes
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with delivering Web applications
- Experience with implementing a Phone System platform/ Experience with Call Centers administration/ Telco industry/ or familiar with VoIP/ PBX/ Call Routing/IVR terminologies
- Vendor Management: The ability to evaluate and manage third-party vendors and their products or services.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Teams, SharePoint, Jira, and Confluence
- Temporary contract for the duration of the parental leave of the main employee
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Meal allowance
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan - an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education, and many more
- Flexible working hours and home office/hybrid mode
- Veeam Care Days - additional 24 hours for your volunteering activities
- Professional training and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups, and unlimited access to online libraries (Bookster, Percipio, Athena LMS, O'Reilly)
- Tailored onboarding, buddy, and mentor programs so getting started is hassle-free
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of Romania, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job
#LI-MT1Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please note that any personal data collected from you during the recruitment process will be processed in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.
The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
By applying for this position, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.