Reception and logistic responsible in laboratory, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet deadlines.
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth.
- You bring positive attitude.
- You have passion in your blood.
- You are able to collaborate and communicate
- Medium or high, preferred from technical area;
Experience and Skills:
- General experience in production processes and/or laboratory activities is an advantage.
- Good skills in working with different activities and management systems.
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics.
- Motivated, willing to be develop in laboratory field.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Team orientation, team-player.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English - medium level.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group.
- You are responsible for performing reception of work packages in accordance with the specifications and instructions.
- You are responsible for performing logistic of work packages inside laboratory in accordance with the specifications and instructions.
- You will collaborate with laboratory planners and all testing and analysis groups from laboratory.
- You will inform and follow up if deviation appear and you will collaborate for problem solving.
- You will participate for preparation and updating instructions and working procedures for your process and ensures that they are respected.
- You give support to your colleagues and propose solution for process improvement.