Process Engineer - High Voltage Electronics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vitesco Technologies active
View all jobs Process Engineer - High Voltage Electronics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Power Electronics department in Brasov is looking for a new colleague to support the Team!
As a Process Engineer, you will:
- Monitor regularly the production/processes, collect production data like cycle time, scrap, downtime and analyze them by appropriate tool like pareto, statistics, Fishbone diagram;
- Work out countermeasures, based on facts & figures and align them with Quality, Maintenance, Production;
- Assure Lesson Learned with other departments for new projects like NPL, Manufacturing Engineering, Design, Quality etc.
- Responsible for successful implementation / execution of all tasks / actions identified at Hand-Over from NPL, necessary to achieve the agreed functionality, quality, updated project schedule and commercial objectives;
- Part of technical escalation process, in case of production line stop;
- Involve in Change Management activities within location (new supplier, new component, new material, new variant, new/change of operation steps, replacement of equipment, capacity increase...);
- Responsible for proper evaluation and approval flow for introducing changes;
- Plan and conduct project-related Change Management meetings and risk assessments / impact of the product/process changes and align with relevant functions like ME if necessary;
- Responsible for proper maintenance of the product related documentation (Product Lifecycle History, update on P-FMEA, Reverse P-FMEA, Process Flow etc.).
What will you need to succeed:
- English language skills (at a medium level - written and spoken);
- Very good PC knowledge (MS Office);
- Knowledge of analysis tools;
- At least 2 years experience in Process Engineering;
- Graduate in automotive engineering, mechanical/ electrical engineering or equivalent education, ideally with additional business skills.
What we offer:
- Integration program - we will make sure your integration into the team is as smooth as possible
- The 13th salary - December is the month of gratitude and appreciation, and we want to show it to you by offering the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays
- Meal tickets with a value of 30 ron/working day;
- Canteen - take a break and enjoy a hot meal in our canteen. We offer you a daily subvention.
- Medical subscription and on-site medical office - you will benefit of a premium medical subscription through the Regina Maria network;
- Vacation days - we truly believe in long time partnership and that's why, starting with your 3rd year within the company, we offer you 1 more day of vacation according to your seniority in the company
- Discounts - you will have access to more than 2700 discounts through Benefit platform
- Trainings and certifications - your learning journey will include technical and soft skills trainings to be a pioneer in your field
- Bookster - Are you a passionate reader? Then you can borrow your favorite books from the Bookster Library.
- Professional Development - we encourage our colleagues to grow inside our organization by accessing the available opportunities.
- Mobile work - Our "Mobile Work Policy" gives our employees the opportunity to achieve the best possible balance between work and their private life.
- Relocation package - if you are located outside of Brasov County and you want to move here, we provide a relocation bonus, paid with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - Encourage your friends to join our electrified future and we will reward you with a bonus
- Unforeseen situations - we offer you additional vacation days in case of unfortunate events
- Birthday - We encourage you to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones by offering a paid extra day of vacation.
Working Time: Full time
Your Contact Partner: Georgiana-Eliza Ungureanu