Solutions Architect - Remote job
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Education: Completed studies with a focus on information technology (e.g. Computer Science) or comparable qualification.;
- Languages: Fluent in business English;
- Experience: min. 3 years of professional experience in the field of IT-Solution- / Application-Architecture, analysis, modeling and designing in manufacturing SAP or non-SAP environment. Preferably experienced in TOGAF and/or iSAQB(R) CPSA;
- IT Know-how: Deep technical understanding of integrated IT solutions and related state-of-art architectures in Manufacturing IT (MES, ERP, ...),;
- Knowledge of ARC42;
- Personality: Team player, flexible, reliable, strong communicator, self-motivated, persuasive, strong negotiator, responsible, creative and innovative;
- Working style: Analytical, structured, solution and goal oriented, entrepreneurial and global thinking and acting, customer focused;
- Possibility & willingness for business trips to Germany and worldwide.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Gym studios; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
The solution architect evaluates the customer needs and maps the customer requirements to reference objects (e.g. capability, process, building block). He/she knows and understands the customers business model and architecture. He/she ensures a holistic architecture approach for an IT solution and defines necessary IT products and services in order to meet the customer need. The solution architect also ensures the reuse of existing IT solutions, products and services.
- As IT Systems for Manufacturing Architect you are part of the Connected Industry Team in central IT of the Robert Bosch Group cooperating with the Customer - Powertrain Solution (PS) business unit with > 50 plants over the world.
- You are mainly responsible for:
- Worldwide implementation of the standard IT solution portfolio (I4.0) using the Enterprise Architecture Standards framework.
- Consulting our customer as Architect by implementing the IT-Solutions using innovative models and Solution Portfolios.
- Ensuring the interaction and integrity of different IT-Systems that you are in charge of by designing a stable landscape and interfaces.
- You are supporting innovations and product strategy by using new IT-Systems based on the business models.