Building Technician, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Holds a driving license, category B.
- Intermediate or higher education in the field of electromechanical or installations/construction.
- Knowledge and practical experience in diagnosing faults in automated installations/equipment.
- Reading and interpreting installation diagrams.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of technical installations for civil construction.
- Teamwork, cooperation, learning, and assimilating new information skills.
- Initiative and perseverance in problem-solving.
- Ability to understand the requirements of internal clients and respond professionally and promptly.
- Understanding of technical drawings.
- Knowledge and practical experience in using MS Office software package (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Fit for working at heights.
Nice to have:
- English language knowledge at A2 level (elementary).
You will work in the shifts, from 07.00 to 15.30 and from 12.30 to 21.00.
Our #LikeABosch Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are looking for a passionate colleague who would like to work on a state-of-the-art facility, within an engineering center. A person who can easily collaborate with the Facility Management team in order to operate and maintain technical installations and equipment in buildings, implicated in the construction works, willing to communicate fluently with Bosch colleagues, to take on the role of valet with maximum responsibility and diligence and many more.
In your role you will:
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance and repairs for technical installations and equipment (electrical platform for vehicles, heating systems/boilers, ventilation, and air conditioning, sanitary and sewage), in accordance with the established maintenance plan.
- Performs construction works (painting), repairs to interior and exterior doors (including daily checks) and technical works on floor and carpeting.
- Conducting daily visual inspections and functional tests on installations and technical equipment within the scope of responsibility.
- Ensuring continuous functionality for installations and technical equipment within the scope of responsibility.
- Compiling activity reports in accordance with the internal working documents of the department.
- Creating the inventory of consumables, material lists, and spare parts needed for installations within the scope of responsibility.
- You will also have the role of a valet, which involves handling the cars of associates, maintain the electrical platform for vehicles in the operation and keep the communication with maintenance supplier.