Fix Assets Accountant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fix Assets Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Higher education in economics
• Relevant experience in accounting, preferably a minimum of 2 years in a similar position
• Experience working with ERP systems, experience in SAP is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of MS Office package, especially advanced Excel
• Mastery of accounting and financial norms and procedures
• Good knowledge of the English language - medium level (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Detail-oriented person with analytical skills and a willingness to learn
• Adherence to deadlines
• Accounting entries for fixed assets in statutory and group accounting records:
Ensure the accounting recording of operations related to fixed assets (increases/decreases in value, disposals)
Maintain records of fixed assets and the register of capital goods
• Calculation of accounting and tax depreciation of fixed assets and reserves and recording thereof in accounting:
Maintain records of fixed asset accounts and depreciation accounts
Maintain records of accounts 232 "Advances granted for tangible fixed assets," 233 "Tangible fixed assets under construction," 231 "Tangible fixed assets under construction"
• Verify the accuracy of documentation related to fixed asset entries/exits according to statutory legislation and Group policies
• Responsible for processing activities related to fixed assets to comply with local accounting regulations & IFRS, as well as fiscal regulations
• Conduct periodic inventories of fixed assets
• Participate in the annual revaluation process of fixed assets
• Analyse and submit proposals to the direct manager for optimization actions related to fixed asset accounting
• Analyse and submit proposals to the direct manager for actions necessary for implementation/updates to ensure compliance with local and IFRS accounting and statistical requirements
• Involve in local development and implementation projects of new IT systems and processes to achieve departmental and company strategic objectives
• Prepare monthly reports and statements requested by company management
• Adhere to economic, financial, and fiscal legislation, ensuring the legality of company operations
• Maintain relationships with external auditors and respond to their requests.
• Ensure good collaboration with colleagues in the financial-accounting department as well as those in other departments.
• Salary package correlated with professional performance
• Annual performance bonus, Christmas bonus
• Meal vouchers; gift vouchers; holiday vouchers
• Health insurance and medical subscription
• Specialized training; career development within the company
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.