Booking Holdings Romania - Data Quality Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Data Quality Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for developing and delivering data solutions to accomplish technology and business goals. Key responsibilities include data governance tasks associated with the integration, cleaning, transformation and control of data in operational and analytics data systems. They work with partners, Product Owners and Software Engineers to aid in the governance of data to include contributing to efforts to capture and manage the control inventory, measuring effectiveness of controls, managing data quality requirements to resolve DQ gaps/issues, and manage all forms of business, technical and operational metadata.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage documentation related to data quality (data standards, definitions, DQA documents such as checklists, guidelines, manuals, templates, forms, etc.)
- Communicate the pervasiveness of data quality problems and their potential impacts, and take the lead in resolving via data integration and/or business process improvement
- Investigate, troubleshoot and document data issues from internal and external customers
- Work with technical and operational subject matter experts to understand and collect metadata about systems, processes, reports, controls, data movement, and business terminology
- Provide analytic and project management support to data quality initiatives
- Develop complex data quality audits using SQL to identify possible data issues coming into the data warehouse
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience working in data governance or analytical setting or comparable data-oriented roles is required. Greater than 3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with written and verbal English
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of data analytics, data management processes and database-related technical skills
Benefits & Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.