Product Owner Master Data as a Service
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EXE Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Owner Master Data as a Service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of either Development, IT or ETRM business.
• You are a team player who works well under pressure and who likes to challenge yourself working with highly experienced and talented individuals.
• You are communicative and able to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Great attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Basic understanding of exchange traded products in the commodities space
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Basic understanding of JSON REST APIs.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
The Master Data Product Owner is responsible for keeping Master Data complete and up to date. This means data needs to be gathered, transformed, validated and loaded in the application. Data load could happen via manual or (semi) automated processes. The target is to increase automation over time.
The main elements of Master Data are:
• Trade and Market Templates,
• Exchange and Broker Platform referential information and contract specifications,
• Counterparty data,
• Referential Trade master data such as e.g., payment terms, as well as
• Market Model information (e.g., delivery points).
• The Master Data Product Owner designs and specifies the business processes and tools to gather data and load it into the target application. Code development skills are not required for this role.
• The Master Data Product Owner ensures that help documents are up to date and creates/ maintains processes for auditing data quality.
• The Master Data Product Owner has the functional responsibility for the Master Data team and the data provided.
• The Master Data Product Owner is also part of the Master Data team and helps gather and load the data in a hands-on role and attitude.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• Full flexibility to work from home, office, or just about anywhere
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience
• An exciting position in an international working environment
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications
• Gradually increased number of annual holidays from 21 to 25
• Exciting company events, teambuildings and parties
• Meal tickets
• Private medical subscription
• And all you can read with Bookster!