Booking Holdings Romania - Recruitment Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Recruitment Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
With Recruitment as a core component of maintaining market leadership, the Recruitment Assistant will be an essential part of the company's success and continuous growth.
The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills and be on top of their game! You will support the Recruiters by providing 360 degrees team assistance in scheduling interviews, managing interview days, maintaining recruitment files and reports, and providing assistance to candidates for the Pre-Employment Screening Process.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage our Pre-Employment Screening processes locally, including: monitoring performance of PES in all departments of the CoE, ensuring all relevant new joiners are screened according to the PES policy, and overseeing the adjudication process if applicable; providing guidance and global support on Pre-Employment Screening process, functionality and improvements to the hiring managers, Talent Acquisition team members and candidates
- Support all recruiting activities pertaining to interview scheduling and managing, and providing assistance to candidates
- Track and maintain recruiting files and reports, candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files
- Contribute to the improvement of the recruitment processes, therefore creating increased team efficiency and ensuring a high-quality candidate experience
- Act as a POC for all candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly
- Be an integral part of the recruitment team by participating to projects, meetings, and initiatives and providing your support and feedback to increase our team's success
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- A proven track record of 3+/- years of professional or internship experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant responsibilities or other highly organizational administrative duties
- Hands on experience managing Pre-Employment Screening processes, tracking and compliance, preferably with HireRight
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Effective and clear communication skills (both written and verbal) in English with a range of different stakeholders on different levels, including the ability to create professional messages and reports
- Multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative
- Proficient with Calendar solutions, MS Office, and other Internet-based systems
Benefits & Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.