Booking Holdings Romania - Manager - Data Privacy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Manager - Data Privacy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was built to support the growing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The COE provides access to specialised and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard processes, and partnership opportunities across all of our Brands.
You will join the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.comRole description
The Global Privacy Support Team (PST) is tasked to support the Booking Holdings Central Privacy Team, the local Center of Excellence, as well as deliver cross-brand privacy services to the Booking Holdings.
You will be contributing to all of the Booking Holdings brands- encouraged to own the Bucharest PST cluster and provide support and act as an advisor on privacy matters to all the major brands (including Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Kayak, OpenTable, and others) while gaining a deep understanding of Booking Holdings' privacy practices, as well as the business, products and systems.
By nature, you must be curious, collaborative and persuasive, enabling you to provide proactive, practical and clear legal advice in a fast-paced environment ensuring that Booking Holdings companies and their initiatives are legally compliant and balanced from a privacy perspective.Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
Perform Manager role and lead direct reports
- Day-to-day people management and development
- Act as point of escalation
- Ensure reporting, performance metrics tracking and planning
- Perform quality checks and supervise delivery of projects
Support the Privacy Teams of Booking Holdings brands by:
- Successfully contributing to their privacy program as required by each company
- Performing horizon scanning for new privacy legislation and impact analysis for the Booking Holdings companies and maintaining a regulatory log.
- Crafting and maintaining a knowledge management and template repository
- Coordinating a privacy inbox and resolving ad-hoc privacy queries.
Work closely with the BHI Global Privacy Team by:
- Supporting or coordinating global data sharing initiatives - assisting with risk assessments, including privacy impact assessments, data transfer impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments; assisting with the maintenance of records of processing activities (RoPAs); collaborating closely with partners on privacy operational actions/commitments; working with diverse partners to determine factual information around planned processing activities)
- Contributing to the creation of global policies and procedures
- Working closely with the legal function in Romania and supporting the local BHI Center of Excellence in its day-to-day activities from a privacy compliance side (review of vendor agreements, conducting privacy assessments, supporting ROPA creations, guiding the business teams when setting up new processes).
Conduct legal research and formulate opinions on data privacy and cybersecurity matters from a global perspective and with a focus on GDPR, as well as other global data protection laws and regulations.
Advise Booking Holdings Privacy teams across a number of data privacy and other relevant laws, including related to marketing, e-privacy, consumer protection, etc.Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience building and managing a team;
- 5-8 years of experience in data privacy domain;
- Bachelor/Master's degree in law;
- Resourceful, with tight-knit collaboration skills
- CIPP/E or CIPP/M certification is a plus
- International environment experience is a plus;
- Giving to a high scale, sophisticated, outstanding product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to build an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.