Booking Holdings Romania - Change Communication Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Change Communication Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was built to support the growing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The COE provides access to niche and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard processes, and teamwork opportunities across all of our Brands.
You will have the opportunity to join the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.comRole description
The OCM Manager will develop and deliver Organizational Change Management programs that build awareness, engage end-users and drive adoption of pivotal initiatives. This role will be responsible end-to-end delivery of change programs, from strategy development through execution. The Manager will work directly with project sponsors and leadership and process owners in delivering OCM.The Lead will partner with project management to integrate OCM activities into project plans, reporting status and identifying and mitigating any OCM issues or risks.Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and implement change strategies using a structured methodology to drive end-user adoption of critical initiatives
- Complete change impact and customer assessments to build OCM plans
- Draft communications using many vehicles to engage customers (e.g. leadership messages, town halls, newsletters, videos, etc.)
- Support training efforts by providing input on training needs, leading training deployment as needed, and crafting training support documentation (e.g. job aids, etc.)
- Collect customer feedback and measure progress against change goals (e.g. conduct & analyze pulse surveys, facilitate focus groups)
- Identify any end user resistance and develop plans to mitigate
- Establish relationships with project team, leadership, sponsors, and clients; presenting and collecting support of OCM activities
- Integrate OCM activities into project plans, identifying and reporting status and handling issues or risks
- Understanding of change management methodology, and experience leading change initiatives
- Experience building and delivering muti-channel communication programs (i.e. digital, video, websites, newsletters, emails)
- Experience with large scale and financial transformations a plus (e.g. ERPs)
- Experience in global programs
- Giving to a high scale, sophisticated, best-in-class product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to build an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.