Booking Holdings Romania - Security Awareness Manager
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was built to support the growing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to niche and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard methodologies, and teamwork opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.comRole description
The Security Awareness and Communication Lead is overall responsible for Booking Holdings security awareness and education program. The ultimate responsibility of this role is to reduce risk to our organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors are aware and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
This program spans across all our brands and delivers a coordinated and consistent security awareness experience to all brands, leveraging local teams for brand specific needs and customization. The program seeks at offering outstanding training and awareness, leveraging vendor built content as well as developing tailored content.Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement the security awareness program that:
- Meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Communicates our security policies and requirements so that people know, understand and can follow them
- Identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviors we need to change to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure that the security awareness program efficiently changes these behaviors so our employees act in a secure manner, reducing the most risk to our organization.
- Build a positive program that engages employees, to include focusing on changing behaviors both at home and at work. This is to ensure employees demonstrate the same secure behaviors regardless of where they are or the devices they are using.
- Structure and maintain the BHI security awareness program to be long term, so that it will ultimately change not just behaviors but culture.
- Build a metrics framework that can optimally measure the risk reduction derived by the program.
- In the future, this role might include also training of the security personnel
- Confirmed experience in the cybersecurity awareness field, with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Ability to form sophisticated 'communications / messages' in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within our organization. This can include different cultures, nationalities, international locations and technical proficiency.
- Project management experience, the ability to plan, handle and maintain a sophisticated, organization wide program over the longer term.
- Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end user communities understand and continually apply the required behavioral change vital to reduce the 'human factors' risk.
- Ability to connect with and coordinate the activities of others.
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, have at a minimum a basic understanding of the different concepts of information security.
- People management experience(optional)
- Information security certifications such e.g. SSAP, CISSP, CISM
- Contributing to a high scale, sophisticated, world world-class product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to build an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.