Booking Holdings Romania - Compliance Investigator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Compliance Investigator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
We are currently looking for a world-class Compliance Investigator, who will be responsible for investigating workplace reports of actual or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct and other company policies. The Compliance Investigator will be based in our Romanian Center of Excellence.
The ideal candidate is skilled at conducting internal investigations from end-to- end, including preliminary assessment, interviews, report writing, and complex reviews relating to corporate compliance business practices. They will have demonstrated success working with a wide range of functions and teams.
The Compliance Investigator has a passion for details, facts and data, and acts with absolute integrity.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct prompt, thorough, unbiased and confidential investigations of employee and third-party complaints of violations of company compliance standards both independently as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Perform report intake and assessment of possible misconduct to determine appropriate resolution strategy
- Ensure investigations are conducted according to company's established standards and procedures and applicable legal requirements
- Conduct interviews, either in-person or remotely, with complainants, witnesses and individuals against whom complaints are filed, to gather and analyze the relevant facts
- Identify, collect, analyze and preserve documentary evidence related to the investigation
- Gather information by examining records and documents, accurately record all information collected during the investigation, as well as all investigation-related findings and conclusions
- Research evidence and review it for authenticity and accuracy
- Prepare clear, concise and factual investigation reports that enable fair and relevant decision-making
- Communicate and involve relevant internal stakeholders to respond to compliance investigations (e.g. HR, Legal, Risk, Compliance etc.)
- Maintain the investigations database, create investigation dashboards and provide the Compliance & Ethics and Leadership teams with systematic data analytics information about investigations
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years of knowledge and experience with regards to internal compliance/fraud investigations, finance, audit and/or corporate compliance case handling
- Specialized Diploma preferably in Finance, Risk, IT Audit, Information Security, Law
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) preferred
- Ability to independently create SQL queries
- Experienced with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with investigation participants, managers, and others
- Superior writing and analytical skills, including ability to review large amounts of data, identify possible patterns, and investigate those patterns
- Ability to understand and modify database queries to retrieve and analyze data
- Ability to effectively manage multiple time sensitive tasks
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An understanding of compliance principles and requirements relating to conducting investigations required
- A demonstrated track record of being proactive, making decisions, and focusing on priorities with minimal supervision
- The ability to work effectively in a global environment; sensitivity to and an understanding of cultural differences
- Fluency in English - both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.