Senior Data Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BAT Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Data Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST
SUB FUNCTION: Data Management
REPORTS TO: Data Management Team Leader – Nicoleta Nitu
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Effective and timely delivery of Data Management processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendation
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers
- Responding to EM queries in a timely and accurate way
- Makes effort to acquire/ learn further skills / knowledge for personal development
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan.
- Bi-Annual Cleanse exercises for data objects in scope
- Assist with ad hoc Master Data projects, as assigned by superiors
- Initiate and lead Master Data continuous improvement projects
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized
- Priorities own work / understands escalation trigger points
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!