Business Intelligence Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sievo active
View all jobs Business Intelligence Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join us at our Bucharest office and be a part of our global team!
Sievo’s story began in Helsinki, Finland in 2003, and today we have two more offices in Bucharest and Chicago.
We're proud to say that we maintain our Nordic work culture across all three locations, which means we value low hierarchy, flexibility, and a healthy work-life balance.
Not familiar with what Sievo does? Here is a quick introduction: We are a global SaaS company that helps our clients turn their procurement data into actionable insights. Our product, solution, and content are trusted by global giants such as Levi’s, Unilever, Kellogg’s, Mars, Johnson and Johnson, and over 150 other clients. Sievo not only helps them choose the right suppliers and deliver savings, but also manages compliance with confidence and enables a sustainable, diverse, and resilient supply base.
What typically gives a good starting point for a Business Intelligence Specialist?
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL or some other programming language, and/or Qlik BI tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent working style and taking ownership of what you do
- Ability to learn quickly and figure out how to use new software
- Strong desire to serve and support customers
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, other language skills are appreciated
- Also, basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context is a plus
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will:
- Serve our existing, diverse customer base globally and support all the different solutions we offer
- Be the first in line tackling the challenges our customers have, advise them when they have questions about our software, and implement configuration changes to their environments using SQL and Qlik BI tools
- Actively communicate with our customers in writing through our customer support software and occasionally participate in customer meetings
- Take the initiative to solve the support requests on your own or by cooperating with your teammates, Customer Success Managers, software development teams and directly with customers
- Take part in the continuous development of our internal processes and ways-of-working
- Work mainly during the daytime, but be available for evening shifts that end at 1 am to offer support for our customers in the Americas
What we offer:
- The pay for this position ranges from 4500 to 5500 ron/net per month.
- A great place to work in downtown Bucharest with a relaxed work environment
- A highly international setting with exciting global customers such as Levi’s, Orkla and Carlsberg, and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- A caring manager and teammates who will support you in your growth
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- Awesome perks such as private medical subscription, flexible benefits package, referral bonus, extra 5 days of vacation, and many more!
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you next! Send us your CV and motivational letter through our recruitment system. And yes, bonus points for videos :)
The application screening is done on an ongoing basis, and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found. So, if we sparked your interest, don't hesitate to apply already today!
4500 - 5500 RONBenefits
- Medical subscription
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Choose your benefits within a maximum budget
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Fun / Relax Area