Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GiGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cost Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We #changelives! Descoperă oportunități globale cu GI Group Holding, un pionier în servicii HR care valorizează și promovează evoluția carierei tale.
Parte a unei echipe de peste 6700 de specialiști prezenți în 34 de țări, noi ne angajăm să dezvoltăm piața muncii prin soluții inovatoare și personalizate. Alege să lucrezi într-un mediu care apreciază valoarea personală și profesională.
Construiește-ți cariera cu noi! Contactează-ne pentru a explora cum te putem ajuta.
• Finance education
• Approx. 5 years relevant professional experience in Finance & Accounting area
• Advanced English language skills
• Good Finance & Accounting knowledge and principles
• Solid knowledge and understanding of related legislations/norms, internal rules/guidelines, in multiple areas/team level
• Very good knowledge of SAP
• Excellent knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Independently researches and analyzes finance discipline issues or assists more senior staff in the department on highly complex key issues
• Ensures all process work is carried out according to internal procedures and regulations, accurately recorded and reported
• Supports the identification of potential risks in area of expertise and proposes respective solutions for risk mitigation
• Coordinates and prepare internal activities for regular maintenance of Cost Accounting procedures, training materials and processes description
• Performs, supervises and ensures the high accuracy and timely fulfilling of complex processes for cost accounting activities according to allocated tasks, without guidance and monitoring for daily activity, respecting the principles and rules in place, in an effective and efficient manner. Ensures and performs accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
• Discusses and aligns with the internal stakeholders the finance discipline topics concerning daily business, respectively correlate business processes with the accounting ones. Addresses issues and works on solution proposals.
• Participates and contributes with expertise into relevant projects.
• Ensures compliance and internal controls with regards to finance & accounting processes (e.g. end-to-end process compliance for Cost Accounting related processes).
• Performs (ad-hoc) analyses & statistics, prepares monthly reporting packages as well as reporting of financial data based on specific requests e.g. ensures delivery of reports and documents required by internal and external audit
• Provides input for improving department activity, finds new solutions in accordance with the team objectives & business requirements