GO Centre Transformation Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Access Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile GO Centre Transformation Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Collaborate with our Functional leads and GO Centre Managing Directors to help
shape, strategize, plan, and execute critical projects and programmes.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with functional leaders and business partners
in our GO Centres. Where necessary, challenge the functional leaders, using data
driven KPIs, to transition more teams, processes and functions to the GO Centres
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Engineering, Customer
Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
• Develop and implement project plans, including timelines, milestones, and budgets.
• Manage project risks and issues and provide timely and effective solutions.
• Work with the functions to identify and document processes that can be delivered
from our Go Centres.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Monitor and report on project progress, including status updates and key
• Conduct regular team & project meetings to ensure all stakeholders are informed and
• Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to facilitate ongoing
improvements in our GO Centre transformations.
• Provide leadership, enthusiasm, and energy to ensure successful programme
outcomes for our business.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in transition and transformation project management in
commercial businesses and ideal involving scale up or migration of teams.
• Proven track record of successful project delivery, with experience of leading process
involving cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain
strong relationships with business partners and functional team members.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and
resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and manage multiple
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with experience in data analysis and
• Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do!
We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your
success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do!
We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success
plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re
with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
• Private Healthcare
• Private Life Insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Meal Tickets
• 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
• We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a
charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.