M&A Programme Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Access Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile M&A Programme Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
About the role:
• The M&A Programme Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the
Customer Success Merges and Acquisitions integration projects, working across
multiple transactions at the same time.
• Working within a complex matrixed organisation, it is the responsibility of the
Programme Manager to support the Divisional and Acquired businesses senior
leadership teams with the rapid acquisition integration.
• The Programme Manager is responsible for pre-deal completion due diligence,
identifying opportunities, risks, and mitigation strategies.
• Following the completion of an acquisition, the Programme Manager will own the
Customer Success (CS) Project, based on the Value Creation Plan (VCP), from
initiation to handing over to the Divisional Management Team.
• At each stage of the integration project, the Programme Manager will actively seek
feedback from the Customer Success Leader (CSL) sponsor and key stakeholders. It is
essential that the Programme Manager leads all CS initiatives for a newly acquired
businesses and always delivers implementation best practice. As such, it is essential
that the Programme Manager continually seeks to drive continuous improvement in
the integration process thus delivering accelerated value creation.
• The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing stakeholder escalations
will carry scorecard driven KPI’s for each acquisition.
• The role will be primarily remote based, as you will be expected to meet with key
stakeholder’s in their environment at key points throughout the project.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Often involved in pre-contract stage, in this role you will be responsible for defining
the CS VCP integration plan implementations, always using best practice
• Work with the virtual Project team to schedule sub-project scoping, delivery and go
• Communicate the schedule with the Integration team ensuring that the proposed
dates are agreeable with resources and delivery expectations.
• Deliver most of the project management activities and across multiple acquisitions
and will take pride in always delivering great customer service.
• All project administration and governance will be undertaken on a timely basis and
opportunities for process improvement continuously sought.
• Be brought into other M&A engagements on an ad hoc basis, when required.
• When using other resources on their project, you will ensure that communication
channels remain open and actively ensure that colleagues also deliver great customer
• Be known for your innovative approach to achieving implementation best practice.
• Be responsible for stakeholder management, including Directors/C-level contacts.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• +3 years of experience in Project Management, ideally in a M&A environment.
• Experience in multiple product/stream engagements
• A natural ability for communicating and building relationships at all organisational
levels, and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
• PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience.
• Good understanding of the development of strong Project goals and objectives.
• Hands-on project management experience, able to manage multiple projects across
multiple Divisions at the same time, including at least three acquisitions.
• Experience in coordinating project delivery teams managing all escalations, ensuring
that stakeholder satisfaction remains high.
• Focus on process improvement, always implementing best practice.
• Commercially astute, always ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on
• Ability to lead acquired colleagues on their integration project using industry knowhow and best practice delivering a great experience.
• Ability to think creatively and maximise the customer journey whilst delivering both a
personal targets and helping to achieve team targets.
• Proactive, working at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus,
constantly exceeding customer expectations.
• Forward looking Project management utilising resources from across the business to
best achieve the desired outcomes aligned to the CS VCP
• Ability to work under pressure whilst managing competing priorities.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do!
We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your
success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do!
We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success
plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re
with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
• Private Healthcare
• Private Life Insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Meal Tickets
• 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
• We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a
charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.