Marketing Web Lead Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Access Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Web Lead Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
Driving lead generation through creating best-in-class user experiences on commercial websites.
• Obsessing about onsite conversion to lead;
• Providing analysis of website performance to the Digital Product Owner and recommendations for test and learn initiatives;
• Managing and delivering onsite optimizations and content updates;
• Focus on SEO and improving technical, content, and offsite initiatives;
• Technical partner to Digital Product Owner;
• It needs to be commercial, and customer focused.
• Project management – especially the delivery of technical projects;
• Data literate and good numeracy skills – demonstrated by the ability to report on performance in an accurate and accessible way;
• Development and delivery of technical/digital requirements;
• Use and experience of various CMS – Umbraco is not essential but is a bonus;
• Will have experience in using a wide range of digital tools;
• Search Console;
• Optimize or similar;
• SEMrush or similar;
• Heatmapping HotJar;
• Looker Studio or similar;
• Experience in the technical, on- and off-page aspects of SEO;
• Experience in UX and on-site optimization (CRO).
• Conversion rates, leads, and quality of leads
• Organic traffic
• Average rankings in the topic area
• Impressions clicks and CTR%
Examples of tasks performed:
• Rolling out technical best practices across the extended digital team and TAG , adoption of the best tools;
• Making sure documentation is up to date and maintained;
• Create, own, and deliver requirements to enhance the digital platform across TAG websites and properties;
• SEO analysis and reporting to identify opportunities for improvement for technical and content/keyword/backlinks, implementing improvements to drive performance;
• Page updates in the CMS;
• Develop and run testing to improve onsite conversion (CRO);
• A/B testing, functionality testing, etc.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take our people's development very seriously and will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
• Private Healthcare;
• Private Life Insurance;
• Christmas Bonus;
• Referral Bonus;
• Meal Tickets;
• Gym membership paid by the company.
At Access, we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!