Project Manager for ServiceNow - Remote job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Project Manager for ServiceNow - Remote job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Language: English (minimum B2) and German is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of: MS Office;
- Customer orientation, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience minimum 2 - 5 years of leading IT projects with high complexity, approx. 2 - 5 years of leadership experience in international and cross-divisional teams;
- Articulate and clear communication style, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide consultation to partners and customers, while managing expectations;
- Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Resilience, promoting the company's image;
- Positive attitude, ability to constantly improve performance;
- Quality minded and willingness to learn;
- Very good presentation skills and excellent people management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Methods: experience in project management, standard processes and tools (phase oriented and agile methodologies).
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and Gym studios; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- Analyze requirements from customers, review possibilities for realization and derive specific IT-requirements. In case of interdisciplinary projects this is done across various focal topics and knowledge areas;
- Review requirements specifications (customer and IT), complete if necessary, align with customer and stakeholders;
- Create project plan with all necessary detailed plans as (target cross, timeline, resources, costs, etc.) and agree upon with customers;
- Identify and contract internal resources from the delivery units;
- Define required sub-project leaders and demand capacities accordingly;
- Select suppliers, request quotations, review and contract as well as steer the suppliers;
- Create project execution request and demand approval.
- Project status (e.g. Deliverables, dates) to be regularly tracked and reviewed, in case of deviations decide upon necessary measures for mitigation together with project sponsor;
- Ensure adherence to all economic goals and technological guidelines across all project areas. Document intermediate results and provide reports;
- Steer and monitor delivering units;
- Professionally deal with and solve issues, take corrective measures with regards economical targets and principles;
- Prepare and conduct steering committee meetings, include participation of executives if required;
- Oder suppliers, monitor their performance, review invoices and authorize payments;
- Create and regularly maintain all relevant project documentations;
- Lead project team members;
- Define work breakdown structure and assign individual tasks. Lead project team members functionally in an international environment with high cultural diversity. Collaboration and organization might be remotely, e.g. for virtual teams;
- o Review task accomplishments and align with team members. Support project team in continuously improving processes and collaboration;
- o Removing impediments and ensuring the smooth functioning of an agile team;
- o Supporting self-organization of the team & ensure an agile working culture.