Inside Sales Manager ( German speaker) Bucharest/ Krakow based
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Manager ( German speaker) Bucharest/ Krakow based active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Preferred locations- Bucharest/ Krakow The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing the IS teams through Team leaders in order to secure achievement and overachievement of sales quota for the given territory & KPIs, with a proactive approach towards coordinating all activities within his/her team. The IS Manager is also responsible for increasing efficiency of current IS processes ensuring team spirit and motivation
- Hiring and onboarding of new TL's, participating in hiring process of TL's team members
- Hitting Sales Targets/KPIs/MBOs (per business segment, role, sub-region) through TL management, motivation, coaching, planning
- Coordinating strategic business plans through proactive approach and SMART Planning
- Increase efficiency of processes proactively.
- Evaluating and further mapping/career progression together with HRBP planning of talents, identified by TLs
- Regular team meetings, meetings with TLs, skip-level meetings
- Contributing to the team's planning of both long- and short-term business objectives. Setting of sales goals in cooperation with regional VP
- Overall collaboration, planning, exchanging feedback with Regional Directors/VP and IS Director on region strategy, people retention, processes, forecast
- Market trends analysis, identifying market white space, building new approaches and strategic plan of addressing the market (through channel account mappings, TOP spenders activities)
- Assuring proper Leads conversion ratio in cooperation with marketing (at TL level)
- Providing feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales promotions/local events
- Forecasting sessions with TLs on targets achievement per segment/role
- Collaborating with sales acceleration team, identifying training needs for the team, providing feedback on training programs
- Cooperation with other functions management to align on strategy processes (Renewals, order processing, GTM, avionics, marketing, etc.).
- Previous experience - Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred. Experience in Team Mgmt. is mandatory. Experience in 2nd level mgmt. is preferred (managing TLs)
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SFDC knowledge is desired.
- Experienced in managing a highly matrix style organization of various roles (inside sales is a must, sales, presales, marketing optional).
- Advanced level of English & German