ID76290 (Junior) Associate with German @ Audit Academy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ID76290 (Junior) Associate with German @ Audit Academy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG Students and Graduates Recruitment Campaign 2024
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Our aim is to attract talented graduates with a diverse range of academic backgrounds to become part of KPMG Audit Delivery Academy.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in challenging projects, acquire expertise while working in multiple industries, work with experienced audit professionals and improve your skills, knowledge and capabilities by on-the-job and structured training. In this role, you will get to know what it means to be a professional auditor and you be able to pursue a career path that best matches your personality, skills and interests.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
Are you a student or graduate looking for a great start to your career?
• Top student or graduate in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law, Foreign Languages, or a related discipline
• Good knowledge of English and German, any other language would be a plus
• Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
• Out of the box thinking
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills
• Judgment & decision-making skills
• Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
• Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
• Team player and taking ownership of your actions
Main responsibilities/Your role:
• Working on Audit Delivery Academy engagements under the direct coordination of audit teams in KPMG Luxembourg or Switzerland.
• Contributing to the business development of the portfolio of clients.
• Working in dedicated teams who handle the delivery of audit related tasks as instructed and based on the agreed audit program/service catalogue defined by the audit team in KPMG Luxembourg/Switzerland.
• Training new team members, as well as existing more junior staff, on various work related matters.
• Producing various reports required by more senior level staff or project managers.
• Contributing to relevant projects relating to enhancement of processes.
• Communicating effectively with our clients (audit teams in the KPMG Luxembourg/ Switzerland offices).
• Reporting to the project coordinator (team leader) and to the department manager.
• Carrying out any other task required by the role.
You’re about to start your life-time experience as a Junior Audit Associate with German and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.
Student or graduate? #makeyourmark, we are open for talent! There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
KPMG in Romania offers:
• The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
• Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
• Attractive remuneration package.
• A combination of great jobs to work on.
• Great colleagues to work with.
• Relevant professional development and training.
• Flexible workplace and work environment.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
- Bonus de performanta
- Bonus anual
- Prime de vacanta
- Prime ocazii speciale (ex: Paste, Craciun, 8 mar etc)
- Abonament medical
- Asigurare medicala
- Asigurare de viata
- Pensie privata
- Plata / compensare ore suplimentare
- Zile libere suplimentare
- Program de lucru flexibil
- Short Fridays
- Teambuilding-uri / excursii
- Petreceri/evenimente companie
- Loc de parcare
- Fun / Relax Area
- Tichete de masa
- Tichete de vacanta
- Tichete culturale
- Tichete cadou