Java Software Engineer Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Worldpay active
View all jobs Java Software Engineer Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Worldpay is an industry leading payments technology and solutions company with unique capabilities to power omni-commerce across the globe. Whether online, in store or mobile, you’ll find Worldpay at the heart of great commerce experiences in 146 countries and across 135 currencies. To learn more, visit worldpay.com or follow on LinkedIn, X, and Facebook.
Are you ready to unleash your full potential? Join today and work with people who are passionate about payments and chart Worldpay’s path to being the largest and most-loved payments company in the world.
What you bring:
• 7+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
• Solid Experience in Java, Spring
• Experience in Kafka, Docker, and AWS highly desirable
• Demonstrated accountability for a production service having contributed to that service build.
• Experience working in a Continuous Delivery Environment
• Great communication skills (written and verbal)
• Knowledgeable on technology architectures and approaches such as Event Driven Design, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing & CQRS
• Knowledgeable in delivering products/services in the cloud (AWS).
• Knowledgeable on BDD / TDD practices and have worked with these approaches in the past.
• Knowledgeable on DevOps best practices, technologies, and tools (Ansible, terraform) having worked with these in the past.
We are looking to hire a top-class Senior Software Engineer to help us on our journey. You need to have experience in designing and building highly scalable, loosely coupled, event driven, distributed systems. You need to be an expert in Java and have built systems using technologies like Kafka and Docker both on premise and in the cloud. You should be capable of leading by example across all functions of the team including agile process adoption, software development, testing, TDD/BDD, DevOps & cloud. Continuously fostering an engineering mindset within the team and leading adoption of DevOps best practices, tools, and technologies.
A Senior Software Engineer is accountable for:
• Building High-Quality Software
• Accelerating the speed of delivery by delivering smaller changes more frequently into production
• Ensure code adheres to FIS compliance and security policies.
• Fully understands the systems they build and how they provide value to the customers.
• Mentoring junior engineers and provides feedback on their performance.
• Continuously Identifies process improvements in all aspects from Dev, Test to DevOps
• Collaborates to set the standards for programming tools and techniques, fostering an engineering mindset within the team.
What we offer you
Full remote working from any place in Romania
Modern, international work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits – private health insurance including dental, meal vouchers, private pension, sport allowance, well-being programs
26 vacation days per year and bank holidays replacement
- Medical subscription
- Dental subscription
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
- Private pension
- Bookster subscription
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Parties / company events
- Meal vouchers