.NET Software Engineer Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Worldpay active
View all jobs .NET Software Engineer Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Worldpay is an industry leading payments technology and solutions company with unique capabilities to power omni-commerce across the globe. Our processing solutions allow businesses of all sizes to take, make and manage payments in-person and online from anywhere in the world. Annually, we process over 40 billion transactions across 146 countries and 135 currencies. We help our customers become more efficient, more secure and more successful.Requirements
About the role:
Worldpay’s Alternative Payments Department specialise in delivering online payment services to our customers and are looking for Engineers to join our team to take it to the next level.
Operating within a collaborative Scrum environment, we aim to deliver effective solutions to the business and our customers using our evolving payment platform.
We are looking for proactive Team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector with likeminded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
What you will be doing:
• Produce well-structured, maintainable, reliable and fit-for-purpose code at an acceptable level of quality
• Develop unit tests to the highest possible coverage levels
• Produce system requirements and estimates from business requirements
• Proactively identifying and suggesting improvements and enhancements to working practices
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering
• Demonstrate a flexible approach necessary for the role as business requirements and their relative priorities are subject to review and change
• Provide assistance to QA Engineers and Support Teams as required
• Development of new applications, analyses of current applications and processes, and making recommendations
• Support Agile and technical agility (e.g. participation in meetings, keeping tracking tools up to date, visibility provided to manager and stakeholders)
What you will need:
• Proven experience and/or a genuine passion for software development.
• Degree level education (in related subject of computing, maths, science) or equivalent.
• Knowledge/practical application of agile methodologies.
• Strong C# and .NET Core knowledge
• Knowledge of:
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
• Unit Testing
• Continuous Integration
• Continuous Delivery
• SOLID Principles
• Track record in delivering work to schedule and to specification
• Experience in object-oriented design
• Experience in database design on Enterprise scale database systems
• Knowledge of web application security
Added bonus if you have:
• Micro Service Architecture
• Cloud AWS
• Software Design Patterns
• Message Queues
What we offer you
Full remote working from any place in Romania
Modern, international work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits – private health insurance including dental, meal vouchers, private pension, sport allowance, well-being programs
26 vacation days per year and bank holidays replacement
- Medical subscription
- Dental subscription
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
- Private pension
- Bookster subscription
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Parties / company events
- Meal vouchers