Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Key Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Key Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Sales background with strong strategic skills
- Knowledge of market and region
- Team player - Passionate team player, role model, experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Entrepreneurial - Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work self-directed
Strong negotiation and communication skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our
- Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will
come with an answer shortly.
- Supports the regional sales strategy and is responsible for the development and implementation of country strategy
- Develops the country channel strategy for selected Key Accounts, in conjunction with Country Business Director
- Represents the Bosch PT in the area of responsibility
- Expands market position for Bosch PT
- Is the key person for the relationship with the customers' top executives within the customers in the country (periodic customer visits, personal contact to the users)
- Managing the business relationship with the Key Accounts in his area of responsibility
- Responsible for each Key Account's performance, sales strategy definition and implementation, product promotion, new product introduction, market observation and discounting, logistic service levels within agreed costs budget and framework of the business
- Responsible for negotiating annual contracts, e.g. for product assortment, terms & conditions, marketing support & campaigns
- Developing and carrying out activities to reach targets, e.g. sales in units & turnover, profitability, brand and product assortment, presence and market share
- Aligns with BUs and roles in the country
- Implementation and execution of marketing targets with support of the local Retail Marketing Manager
Raporteaza eroarea la