IT Application Owner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs IT Application Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Software Development Lifecycle
Application Lifecycle Management
Good communication skills required and logical, structured working approach
Technical background (Java)
DevOps tools (Teamcity, Jenkins)
English: C1 Advanced
- The ITAO is the custodian of the application and is responsible to apply and enable, throughout the life cycle of the application, all IT policies and procedures with specific consideration to IT management and Information Security.
- The ITAO role is defined to ensure clear separation of the responsibilities regarding the safety and security of the application, and compliance to regulations, policies and standards.
- The ITAO is responsible for application documentation and driving audits, as well as for application infrastructure reliability.
- Security administration: Investigates minor security breaches in accordance with established procedures. Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges. Performs non-standard security administration tasks and resolves security administration issues.
- Application support: Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for applications support. Manages application enhancements to improve business performance. Advises on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs. Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Problem management: Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures. Analyses patterns and trends.
- Incident management: Ensures that incidents are handled according to agreed procedures. Investigates escalated incidents to responsible service owners and seeks resolution.
Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Project will be developed from scratch and is used by a workflow platform to organize the worklist for middle office employees based on their skills.
Interactions will be mainly REST with a distributed architecture, cloud ready. UI will be developed to manage and create various rules.
Technologies are not yet set but we are talking mainly about Java, Kubernetes, Angular or React, Elastic Search (we are clients)