Senior Java Developer, Remote Romania
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Must have skills:
- Mandatory Computer Science Faculty / Cybernetics / Mathematics / Informatics graduated
- Min 4 Years working hands on experience in Java
- Java 8
- Dependency Injection/ Inversion of Control (Spring or JBoss)
- Unit and Mock Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian, Cucumber)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Web Services (JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Strong understanding of Design and Architectural Patterns
- Apache Maven
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Linux operating system
- Stash: GIT Repository Management
- Spoken English language is a must
Nice to have skills:
- Apache Camel
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- XML Transformations (XSLT, XSD, DTD)
- Agile Methodologies (SCRUM and Kanban)
- Additional knowledge of financial products is a plus
English: C1 Advanced
The candidate will work in development team closely with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
The main purpose is to develop applications in order to integrate with external financial providers and platforms and to model the functional flows involved in the communication between the Client's solution and these external systems.
There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in the FinTech industry developing software solutions for trading, risk management and data processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The software development is based on SAFe/Scrum methodology and uses Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes supported by the adoption of DevOps, best engineering principles and XP practices like TDD and BDD. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
How we work:
- The development processes are completely Agile. We are implementing SAFe, the most widely used scaling agile framework
- You will be deeply involved in controlling the development workflow by defining, planning, building, testing and deploying the new solution functionalities
- Once every 10 weeks the new business requirements are provided by the clients and development teams clarify, estimate and plan the work needed for the next period
- Our strong focus is on building high quality software by investing in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, multi-tier testing, code quality, Non Functional Requirements etc.
- The results of your work will be used by the most important organizations in the Investment Banking industry
- Every 4 Sprints you will have the chance to work on completely innovative ideas using any cutting edge technologies or frameworks for a whole Sprint
- We are investing constantly in your professional, business domain and personal development by offering career path guidance and access to a wide variety of trainings.
- You will be supported by our technical mentors, agile coaches, pair working with your colleagues and will benefit on a friendly atmosphere and a dedicated space for games and relaxation
Raporteaza eroarea la