Senior C++ Autosar Adaptive Engineer, Remote Romania
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Must have skills:
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical areas
• AUTOSAR adaptive development experience
• Experience in C++11 and C++14 software development.
• 4-7+ years of overall software experience
• Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time environment.
• Must have experience in scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development. Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices
• Excellent communications skills in English, including producing clear and concise technical software documentation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment building software product.
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in Automotive Diagnostics
• Proficient with scripting languages - Python, etc
• Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
• Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security
• Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
• Linux System Development (Device Drivers, Kernel Modules or Kernel Extensions)
• RTOS C++ development (Schedulers, Mutexes, System Libraries, Kernel Extensions)
• Familiarity with Linux Containers. Familiarity with QEMU
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
• Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure AutoSAR components.
• Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT
• Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis
• Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning
• Participate in design reviews
• Documentation on processes or development activities
Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure.
Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
• Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
• Support high-velocity application development
• Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
Raporteaza eroarea la