43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
- Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP to a standard ready for external audit;
- Regularly review the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability, in addition to full understanding of the balance sheet;
- Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) around the world to build out statutory packs and finalize financial statements;
- Communicate and provide information to external auditors and global finance team to ensure an efficient audit process.
- Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations;
- Analyze and prepare reports to support transfer pricing and cross border-billing processes consistent with the tax organizations guidance;
- Indirect tax analysis and compliance;
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required;
- To perform the job successfully, preferably the individual should demonstrate a background in external or internal audit, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review);
- You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization;
- Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial;
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable;
- You must also be able to communicate advance in English
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Politehnica metro station, our office is in "Afi Bussines Park 4-5" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Feel free to apply!
Raporteaza eroarea la