Junior Buyer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations active
View all jobs Junior Buyer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit after the first 6 months.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Diligent, ensures deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within established time-frame
- Demonstrated affinity with commercial issues
- Analytical, numerate
- Team player
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer achievement orientation
- No previous experience required
- Handles daily interaction with Stakeholders, Buyers and Suppliers.
- Handles within agreed time-frames purchase requisitions in scope across all procurement commodities.
- Escalates non compliance to Country/Cluster Section Head. Provides user support and customer service to stakeholders.
- Runs Bidding process (if supplier is not already selected).
- Analyzes requisitions, searches for potential suppliers according to commodity driven supplier list, run the simplified bidding process and select the supplier accordingly.
- Identifies repetitive buys as candidate for catalogs and shares other sourcing ideas with Commodity Buyer.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work in a multinational company with a well-known brand
- Possibility to contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day
- Learning the fundamentals of Procurement from professionals in the field across EMEA
- Learning to work with leading-edge tools and technology