Tax Internship Program 2024
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Tax Internship Program 2024 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, five consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We’re a new generation of tax consultants who fuse strategy, technology, compliance and tax advisory to identify where businesses and organizations need to be & get them there. Fast.
The right candidate:
- 3rd year student or Master’s student in Economics and related fields, who is smart and eager to learn and develop
- Has problem-solving orientation, initiative and curiosity
- Is fluent in English
- Enjoys working both individually as well as part of a team
- Be included in one of the 6 teams of tax consultants (Transfer Pricing, Corporate Income Tax, Indirect Tax (VAT), Mergers & Acquisitions, GES and Business Process Solutions) and gradually specialize in specific tax issues
- Participate in our Tax Student Academy and get in-depth exposure to the tax profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of a tax consultant through interactive workshops
- Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
- Assist in preparing draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions
What we offer
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best and explore what works for you through a variety of experiences offering you:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Part-time job of 6h, hybrid work, determined period and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
💡 Continuous learning
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
🎯 Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
🌏 Community involvement
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education.
If you are interested in a Tax Internship program at Deloitte, please submit your CV. The recruitment process will start in November 2023 and the start date is in February 2024.