Back Office Representative with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Skills that make your work successful:
- Fluent in French (B2) and at least Upper Intermediate English;
- Ready to work back office 80 per cent and 20 per cent in contact center when needed;
- Insurance background is a plus;
- BPO background is a plus;
- Customer Interaction Handling;
- Problem Solving Escalation Management;
- Data Quality;
- Operational Excellence;
- Attitude to work according to defined procedures routines, escalating any discrepancy or missing instruction.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Being part of the processing team on insurance policies for a French client;
- Receiving and assessing claims according to defined procedures routines (mainly back office activities, but possibility to take incoming calls from clients in front office, upon business need);
- Receiving and logging all e-mails / web / phone calls and ensuring proper documentation;
- Verifying documentation and customer information in data capture tools and when needed, transferring claim tickets to responsible party for resolution;
- Following Reminder procedure to ensure claim assessment;
- Managing claims tickets assigned in expected SLA;
- Managing procedures in defined timelines.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!