Group Chief Financial Officer
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
The company is looking for a Group Chief Financial Officer that will report directly to group’s owners and will be responsible for a team.
The Group Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Group of companies, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
• Likely a Romanian
• Fluent English
• University degree; Master's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent; Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant represents an advantage
• Business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation and at least 5 years, coordinating the Financial-Accounting department
• Experience in partnering with an executive team
• High level of written and oral communication skills
• Travel to company subsidiaries will be necessary
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Assist in formulating the group's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
• Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction
• Propose solution in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
• Manage the accounting, tax and treasury departments
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
• Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
• Implement operational best practices
• Oversee the issuance of financial information
• Report financial results to the board of directors
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the group's risk profile
• Construct and monitor reliable control systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors, state agencies and tax authorities
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Arrange for debt financing and equity financing
• Invest funds
• Maintain banking relationships
• Represent the company with investors