Electrify your career @ Schneider Electric (All year Internship)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Electrify your career @ Schneider Electric (All year Internship) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Electrify your career @ Schneider Electric
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Why should you apply for our internship program?
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress, and performance.
About your experience in Schneider Electric Romania
See a glimpse of the Schneider Electric family by joining our internship program! You will learn about our products and how we are doing the world more sustainable through our services.
You will be exposed to real business cases and get in real-time feedback.
You will work together with our colleagues and your mentor until you gain independence for your own projects;
Join one of the departments below where we have open internship roles:
- You are a very organized student in a technical/financial university / human resources university (depending on the department of interests);
- You are fluent in English/ German or other European languages;
- You are proactive;
- You have strong communications skills;
- You are keen on numbers and strongly detail-oriented;
- You are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, and Internet;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You have some extra-curricular activities (which are a plus).
- Paid internship program for 3 months;
- Program: 6 hours/day;
- Start date: 3rd of July
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- Opportunity to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
After the interview, you will receive feedback from our side. If you pass all the stages, we’ll send you an offer.