Accountant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Schenker GBS Bucharest active
View all jobs Accountant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At DB Schenker Global Business Services you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
•Bachelor’s degree preferred;
•Previous experience in working with ERP, preferably SAP FI module, is a plus;
•English level min B1/B2, and German level at advanced B2+;
•Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc.);
•Strong attention to details;
•Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
•Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment;
•Ability to perform routine activities but also able to juggle multiple activities and deadlines during the day depending on the size of the assigned country and the period within the month (eg. Month end closing);
•Self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous, and result-oriented.
Working with the SAP platform to: process invoices, credit notes, etc. from suppliers or vendors and accurately investigate and allocate them;
Ensure accuracy and timeliness of postings in the dedicated systems;
Perform variance analyses, reports and preparing account reconciliations;
Maintain relationships with: stakeholders by responding to their queries via e-mail/ calls, ensuring timely communication;
Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality.
DB Schenker GBS Bucharest is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values proactivity, customer focus, team spirit, open feedback and integrity.
What we take pride in:
Attractive compensation package
• Performance-related bonus scheme based on Yearly evaluation process
• Meal Tickets, Cultural vouchers
• Rewards and Recognition Program, Referral Bonus, Relocation Bonus
• Rewarding improvement ideas implemented by our colleagues - IDEAS4SGBS
Health and Well-being
• Flexible work environment based on a Hybrid or Remote working model depending on your current location
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and special prices for family members' (children, spouse/ life partner) medical subscription
• 4 short days per year (Balance your work life with Leave Office Very Early days)
• Birthday day off (to celebrate your anniversary)
• Extra vacation days according to seniority within the organization
• Access to different discounts on products and services such as WorldClass Gym, 7Card, Therme, Samsung, etc.
• Various wellbeing initiatives and events such as Talent Contest, Quiz show, Ted Talks, etc.
• Opportunities to get involved in volunteering activities
Personal and professional development
• Opportunities to get involved in projects within the organization
• People projects: career development, company communication, ways of working, etc.
• Process Improvement and standardization projects
• Mentoring program for all employees, access to Schenker Worldwide mentoring network
• E-Learning System available for all employees
• A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, offering career growth opportunities for our colleagues