Junior billing agent with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Junior billing agent with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
As junior billing agent with French, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will give assistance and collaborate with other colleagues regarding work flows in our internal systems regrading pre-billing process in your perimeter;
- You will identify and address pre - billing issues in collaboration with Key Users (internal and external entities) and Manager;
- You will apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks, etc.);
- You will challenge and review billing flows, ensuring tax / legal compliance;
- You will manage the continuity of service of your perimeter (respect to polyvalence, formalization and documentation of activities);
- You will prepare, make and record other entries, if the case, in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics – it`s a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Logistics/ Supply chain;
- An advanced level of French and English at conversational level;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A good team worker and Customer-oriented approach.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package ( especially Excel);
- ERP system knowledge is a plus;
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.