Recruitment Associate with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Associate with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in Italian and English;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Willing to perform repetitive activities;
• Problem solving and analysis skills.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications;
• Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers;
• Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter;
• Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention;
• Assist with administration of pre-employment check processes;
• Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies;
• Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks;
• Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
• Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing;
• Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required;
• Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates;
• Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!