DHL Supply Chain
Connecting People. improving Lives.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting Customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy.
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components.
We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
As a Lead Logistics Partner, our team of 600 employees based at 33 locations across 18 European countries, such as: Craiova, Valencia,Cologne, bring 3 areas of value for our customer:
· Financial Value - Driving top & bottom line growth
· Strategic Value - Enabling our customers' supply chain and business strategy to create a competitive advantage
· Commercial Value - Delivered with a flexible commercial mechanism that shares risk and reward
An LLP solution places the responsibility and accountability of the design, management, cost and operational performance of the main supply chain functions and systems under the control of a single partner in order to drive improvements in service levels and reduce overall total logistics costs. The scope of an LLP is highly configurable and can vary from a geographic perspective (domestic, regional or global scope) and a service perspective (varying the number of supply chain management functions and design services).
A Lead Logistics Partnership with DHL Supply Chain brings actionable insights, tailored business solutions and cross-industry expertise that will sets our customers' apart from the competition. By creating and optimizing a customized supply chain, we can deliver the improved speed, efficiency, flexibility and service that will make a real difference.
LLP has been part of our offering for more than 15 years. Our teams have developed performance driven partnerships across sectors and delivered new value throughout our customers' supply chains. We apply the knowledge from our past experience to avoid the pitfalls and put businesses on a safe path to a successful LLP. We continually benchmark our operations to ensure consistent and cost-effective delivery and replicate best practice through leveraging our LLP scale.
Career opportunities within DHL are as diverse as our teams all over the world. With over 520,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories, we connect people, improving their lives.
Whether you are looking to put in practice what you`ve learned at college or university, or to bring your experince and explore different job opportunities, we have the place for you:
- To us, it`s not just a role wih a global business. It`s giving market leaders innovative global solutions.
- Operatives - It`s not just about delivering your best every day. It`s the challenge of finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.
- Admin/Support/Professionals - You`re not just supporting our customers` supply chain. You`re solving problems to keep their products in motion.
- Managers - It`s not just managing a team. It`s leading the people who connect the world for our customers.
- Executives - You`re not just improving business performance. You`re finding solutions for the companies that drive our global economy.
Our people are our biggest strength and each career story is unique. To understand why our employees are so passionate about their work, what motivates them every day and how they master challenges, view their stories and get inspired.