OMV, Austria’s largest listed industrial company, holds a 51.01% share in OMV Petrom. The Romanian state, via the Ministry of Economy, holds 20.64% of OMV Petrom shares, the Property Fund holds 18.99% and 9.36% is free float on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
In the last nine years investments for the consolidation and modernization of OMV Petrom amounted to EUR 10 bn. The annual direct, indirect and induced impact of OMV Petrom in Romania’s GDP is around 5%.
Starting 2007, OMV Petrom integrated the principles of corporate responsibility within its business strategy. In this period, the company allocated more than EUR 40 mn for the development of communities in Romania, focusing on environment protection, education, health and local development. Andrei’s School is the main platform for community involvement.
The Montan University in Leoben offers a modern 2 year full time English master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering that brings theory and practice together in interdisciplinary projects. Courses focus on the technical area of Petroleum Engineering with the possibility to specialize in Drilling, Production or Reservoir Engineering, and combine the very latest in teaching concepts with practical experience.
Take your first step towards a perfect career and apply here for the OMV Petrom Scholarship until May 15th, 2017.
10 reasons to come to Leoben:
- Pleasantly small university - With around 4,000 students;
- Women in technology - Approx. 25 % women in total;
- No entrance restrictions - Only high-school leaving examination required;
- Common first year of studies - Common basic education;
- No waiting lists - Plenty of space for exercises;
- Functioning tutorials - Supervision by more senior students;
- Modern campus - Excellent research infrastructure;
- Excellent job prospects - At a national and international level;
- International students - Over 75 countries represented;
- Outstanding reputation - Top positions in numerous rankings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or an equivalent engineering degree (finishing July 2017 latest)*
- Strong academic records in the chosen course of study
- International orientation
- Advanced English skills
- Comprehensive scholarship package covering tuition, living costs, other study related costs
- First class internships in OMV Petrom’s Upstream division
- Mentoring by OMV Petrom experts
- Great career opportunities in OMV Petrom and worldwide (within OMV Group)
Locuri de munca OMV Petrom
Nu exista joburi in sectiunea accesata!
Joburi OMV Petrom