Software Engineering Internship for I IC - TSR
You will be part of a professional software development Agile team supporting software development project activities on Infotainment and Connectivity products on different areas such as Radio/ Media/ HMI/ Connectivity.
As an Internship, you will support the continuous improvement of the processes installed in the development department.
Also, you will develop and maintain different software/ hardware tools used in the software development or software testing process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University studies ongoing (related to embedded SW, electrical or electronic engineering or information technology);
- Software development skills in C/C++/Linux & Quality Assurance;
- Good understanding of embedded systems;
- Experience as developer in C and C++/Linux (is a plus);
- Good English communication in writing, reading and speaking;
- Able to understand organization, able to work in agile project teams, self-disciplined, self-motivated, organized, reliable, attention to details, critical thinking, initiative taker, creative problem solver, flexible, continuous learner and hard worker with passion for development of new products.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Career Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.