Software Engineering Internship for I IC - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Engineering Internship for I IC - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You will be part of a professional software development Agile team supporting software development project activities on Infotainment and Connectivity products on different areas such as Radio/ Media/ HMI/ Connectivity.
As an Internship, you will support the continuous improvement of the processes installed in the development department.
Also, you will develop and maintain different software/ hardware tools used in the software development or software testing process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University studies ongoing (related to embedded SW, electrical or electronic engineering or information technology);
- Software development skills in C/C++/Linux & Quality Assurance;
- Good understanding of embedded systems;
- Experience as developer in C and C++/Linux (is a plus);
- Good English communication in writing, reading and speaking;
- Able to understand organization, able to work in agile project teams, self-disciplined, self-motivated, organized, reliable, attention to details, critical thinking, initiative taker, creative problem solver, flexible, continuous learner and hard worker with passion for development of new products.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Career Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.