Internship Team Assistant- Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Provide organizational support for the manager and members of the department by performing various administrative tasks;
* Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Organize and keep up to date manager's calendar, schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Read and route incoming mails from the manager's mailbox;
* Take meeting minutes and ensure implementation of agreements and follow up;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Prepare presentations for the management in a convincing, clearly structured, sound and well founded manner;
* Write, register and fill company documents;
* Maintain an efficient relationship with collaborators such as office supply service providers, couriers etc.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with tools, processes and organization.
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes);
* Good command of English language;
* Organized and result oriented person;
* Very good communication skills;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.