Internship for logistic activities for AN (TM)
"In today's economy, successful businesses are the ones that have mastered the art of logistics." - Forbes. If this sounds interesting to you, join our team by applying to this role.
Do you want to start your career in Automotive?
Do you want to support a highly skilled team of engineers and technicians?
Do you want to learn from the best?
If yes, this is what you have to do on daily basis:
- perform logistic activities and packages handling;
- support the team with small technical activities;Qualifications
This is what it takes to be successful in your role:
- Technical University studies in progress
- Willingness to learn;
- Team-player spirit;
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering;
- English - intermediate level;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.